LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
Date: 2004-09-08 15:18:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Thanks to the kind offices of uklinux.net we have the offer of a stall
at the .Org village again.

Both Oliver and myself are planning to attend, but a third person might
well be useful. Especially if you have experience of the Java/Windows
side of PG.

Preparation is going to be tricky because we are both on holiday in the
lead-up to the event, so I'm trying to get things moving asap.

Further notes in a separate thread.
--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd