Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.

From: Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy <shan(at)ceedees(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Out of topic - Need help with connecting Java programs on Linux to Access DB - reg.
Date: 2004-09-03 01:05:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Dear Group,
                      At the outset my apologies for posting a
non-postgresql question on the list.  I am trying to access a Microsoft
Access DB using jdbc:odbc bridge from a linux.  I am not having any
success.  I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it or
links to sites where I could find answer to this problem.  Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shan.

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Leo Martin OrfeiDate: 2004-09-04 16:07:47