Re: PostgreSQL

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: Rodrigo Padula <rodrigopadula(at)sagraluzzatto(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: GRUPO POSTGRESQL - ADVOCACY <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-08-31 16:31:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Rough english translation courtesy of the Babel Fish (and a little clean
up):

"I am implanting in the CESAMA (Company of Municipal Sanitation of
the Pref. Municipal theatre of Judge of Fora-MG) the Postgresql,
version 7.4.5. We are implementing a system of complete control in
our Intranet, using PHP, Postgresql and phpPgadmin. It ties now is
running all good, I am stimulating the project and future we are
thinking about migrating other systems that are in SQL Server.
Everything that we have in Mysql we are migrated. All of the company
are admiring the resources and advantages of the elephant!"

Cheers Rodrigo, continued good luck to you and your company!

Gavin