Re: Candidate new site design

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, lark(at)no1-else(dot)com
Subject: Re: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 17:18:49
Lists: pgsql-www

I have no problem dropping the 800 Pound Gorilla mirror banner ad and
think we should come up with a way to attribute mirror hosts on the
mirror page instead of in banner ads.

Also I like the design, but think we should use the standard logo text
color and font, I can provide the .ai file if the designer needs it.
Also the glossy logo is good, but might be too much, can we see what the
normal logo looks like?

Gavin