Re: Candidate new site design

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org,lark(at)no1-else(dot)com
Subject: Re: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 13:53:00
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi all,

Was just looking at the main page, and the thought popped up that there
are a real lot of events being displayed now.  Perhaps they deserve
their own Events page now?  It'd let us show things in multiple ways
too, maybe with a pretty looking calender thing and all?  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Justin Clift wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I received an email to the webmaster address the other day with an offer
>> to redesign the main site for us (free of charge of course). My reply
>> went along the lines of 'send us an example and we'll consider it with
>> the rest'. Anyway, Lukasz has indeed produced a mock-up at the url below
>> for our consideration. Dunno about the rest of you, but I quite like
>> this one.
<snip>