Re: pg_dump and pg_restore in batch scripts

From: Johan Paul Glutting <jpglutting(at)vqp(dot)udl(dot)es>
To: Tim Penhey <tim(at)penhey(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump and pg_restore in batch scripts
Date: 2004-08-25 07:59:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I don't think pg_restore is working in this Beta version of PostgreSQL.
At least, that is my understanding, from a post a few weeks ago.

pg_restore does not work for me, although pg_dump seems to be functional.

You can edit your your pg_hba.conf file to set different types of
authentication ("trust", or "ïdent")
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/interactive/client-authentication.html

Cheers,

JP

En/na Tim Penhey ha escrit:

--
JP Glutting
Oficina de Qualitat		Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1