Re: New website code online?

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New website code online?
Date: 2004-08-24 19:21:15
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi,

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> I wasn't able for obvious reasons to change the global PEAR installation,
>
> *roll eyes* I did ask if there were any that needed to be installed ...
> several times :(

Sorry for this, but I figured out it was a bit faster to install the stuff
locally than to email you each time I needed to upgrade a package. ;)

Besides, as already mentioned, I had to patch a file. Which leads to the
question, what do we do with it? The change required is in the official CVS
repository [1] but a new package version was not yet released.

[1] http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/php-src/pear/PEAR.php?r1=1.81&r2=1.82&ty=h