Re: psql and autocommit

From: "Stephen Kennedy" <skennedy(at)tissat(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql and autocommit
Date: 2004-08-24 08:17:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Just a note to clarify sqlplus

It does start in noautocommit as you say.
However, it issues a commit when you exit (with quit, Ctrl-D or whatever)
which is (in my opinion) incorrect, and very much worth taking into account
when writing scripts for Oracle.
I think it should automatically issue a rollback on exit.

regards,

Stephen.