Re: Terminal Server issues

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)coretech(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Terminal Server issues
Date: 2004-08-23 04:06:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I have thought a little more about this... using rdesktop from Linux I
was using RDP protocol (as opposed to ICA) to talk to 2003 terminal
server. Now I cannot see how this would *actually* make a difference,
but it would be interesting to see if the someone can try out an RDP
session to a 2000 terminal server.

Unfortunately I am away sick from work and cannot retest with the latest
code on 2003 for you :-(

regards

Mark