Help with Slack

From: Roberto Rezende de Assis <rezende_assis(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: PHP Postgres <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with Slack
Date: 2004-08-20 13:59:49
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi, I'm using Slack 9.1 and I'm using the Php and Apache that have came
with it, but the PostgreSQL I've had to compile.
Now where is the loadable module (.so) that I've need to put on php.ini ?
On the configure of the PostgreSQL I've didn't find anithing that told
me what to do ?

Roberto Rezende de Assis