Re: time to move to the new code

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: time to move to the new code
Date: 2004-08-16 14:39:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Robert Treat wrote:
> Well, the design doesn't get done and the code gets
> more out of synch as maintainance on the live site rolls on,

One has to wonder why people doing maintenance do not update the new version as

> so I think we
> need to bite the bullet and move to the new code. Once it is in place we
> should be able to make deisng changes much easier anyway, after all that is
> part of the point of the new code.  Are there any open items that would
> prevent us from making the switch?

The new site is online, as you know:

I'd be very grateful if someone went over it and wrote down all the open items
and differences to the current site.

The code was ready ~ 2 months ago, and I was asking for the input back then: