Re: FW: [ pginstaller-Bugs-1000056 ] DLL not found

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: [ pginstaller-Bugs-1000056 ] DLL not found
Date: 2004-08-14 16:58:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been getting a few reports of this error with the installer
> recently, and in a number of cases it's turned out to be a corrupted
> download.

Hmmm.... I wonder if it may be caused by the pgFoundry website getting
"to a point to busy-ness" then dropping some connections, with the
user's browser not letting them know the download finished before it was
complete?

Not sure if that could be a cause of the problem, but wouldn't be hugely
surprised.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift