Calling C++ function

From: Oliver Archner <oliver(dot)archner(at)bitoek(dot)uni-bayreuth(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Calling C++ function
Date: 2004-08-13 12:40:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

i'm trying to write a user-defined C function which creates a thumbnail
out of a base64 encoded string. The ImageMagick C++ API provides exactly
the functionality i need. So i would like to use these C++ functions.
I figured out that i have to define the entry point function with C
linkage (extern "C" { ... }).
Can anyone point me to example which calls a C++ function from a dynamic
library ?

--
Oliver Archner
Tel.: 0921/55-5727