Re: undefined symbol: krb5_cc_get_principal

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Karin Huegele <baiktelor99(at)lorecrafters(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, jm(at)poure(dot)com
Subject: Re: undefined symbol: krb5_cc_get_principal
Date: 2004-08-13 08:14:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Karin Huegele wrote:
> Hello Raphael,
> ldd -r 'which pgadmin3' returns
> ldd: ./which pgadmin3: No such file or directory

So, try the ldd -r ThePathWhereYouInstalledPGAdmin3
As you are using rpm for FC1, it should be /usr/bin/pgadmin3
ldd -r /usr/bin/pgadmin3

> rpm -qa | grep krb5 returns
> krb5-workstation-1.2.7-24
> krb5-libs-1.2.7-24
> krb5-devel-1.2.7-24
> pam_krb5-1.73-1
> krb5-server-1.2.7-24
>
> I appreciate your help.

I'm sure Devrim and/or Jean-Michel will be of more help as they are the
packagers for FC/RH ;)

If we don't find a "remote" solution, I have a RH EL Workstation in a
limp, I may try to rebuild but not rapidly.

Cheers,
Raphaël