Postgres Consultant wanted

From: Drew Balazs <abalazs(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Consultant wanted
Date: 2004-08-04 21:57:24
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We are currently looking for a postgres consultant to help us work a few
issues.

We are looking for someone to give us an assessment of our Data Base
setup and administration practices and provide advice on configuration
and maintenance of the DB.

A few of the issues we are most concerned with are training, security,
and user administration.

Experience with ODBC, SAS and Audit trails is also highly desirable.

--
Drew Balazs

E: abalazs(at)scharp(dot)org
P: 206.667.7430
F: 206.667.4812
C: 206.383.9514

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Jeremy KonkoDate: 2004-08-06 15:56:18