Postgres Consultant wanted

From: Drew Balazs <abalazs(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Consultant wanted
Date: 2004-08-04 21:57:24
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We are currently looking for a postgres consultant to help us work a few

We are looking for someone to give us an assessment of our Data Base
setup and administration practices and provide advice on configuration
and maintenance of the DB.

A few of the issues we are most concerned with are training, security,
and user administration.

Experience with ODBC, SAS and Audit trails is also highly desirable.

Drew Balazs
Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research & Prevention
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

E: abalazs(at)scharp(dot)org
P: 206.667.7430
F: 206.667.4812
C: 206.383.9514

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Jeremy KonkoDate: 2004-08-06 15:56:18