Re: Data model for Postfix v2

From: John Sidney-Woollett <johnsw(at)wardbrook(dot)com>
To: Paul Thomas <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: postgres general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data model for Postfix v2
Date: 2004-07-27 09:43:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the link - I think I've have seen this before.

I'm really trying to find a definitive covers all bases data model that
will provide the functionality I need. My DB data model/postfix config
is now so butchered that I wanted a "good" data model to start afresh with.

I'll take a fresh look at this, it may provide the answers to my problems.

Thanks for your help.

John Sidney-Woollett