Function compile error

From: Steve Tucknott <steve(at)retsol(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: steve(at)retsol(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Function compile error
Date: 2004-07-16 21:04:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Can anyone help with this? I'm new to Postgre and plpgsql - but have
some experience of sql/plsql and Informix procedures.
I have converted an Informix procedure to plpgsql - and get the
following error when the function is executed:
NOTICE: plpgsql: ERROR during compile of proc_allowed near line 3
ERROR: parse error at or near "AS"

The procedure is attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
proc_allowed.txt text/plain 2.8 KB