Connection pooling/sharing software help

From: Kris Kiger <kris(at)musicrebellion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection pooling/sharing software help
Date: 2004-07-15 15:31:50
Lists: pgsql-admin
Here is the scenario I am running into:
    I have a cluster of databases.  I also have another cluster of
machines that will have to talk with some of the database machines.
 Rather than set up a connection to each databases from each of the
'talking' machines, is it possible to share a single connection to a
database between machines?  Does such a connection pooling/sharing
software exist?  Thanks in advance for the advice!

Kris

pgsql-admin by date