Re: Problem in Stored Procedures

From: Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah(at)trade-india(dot)com>
To: "Pradeepkumar, Pyatalo (IE10)" <Pradeepkumar(dot)Pyatalo(at)honeywell(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem in Stored Procedures
Date: 2004-07-11 06:35:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

Pradeepkumar, Pyatalo (IE10) wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I m using Postgresql version 7.1.3-2.

The create type and create function does work in PostgreSQL 7.4
without any modification. I guess the features you are trying to use
are not supported in 7.1.x

Regds
Mallah.

--

regds
Mallah.

Rajesh Kumar Mallah
| Tradeindia.com (3,11,246) Registered Users |
| Indias' Leading B2B eMarketPlace |
| http://www.tradeindia.com/ |