Re: wx progress

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wx progress
Date: 2004-07-10 15:28:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>> Ron just told me that he will enforce our patches pushed into cvs
>> before he'll upload the next snapshot to debian, so hopefully we'll
>> be able to use the next official debian wx snapshot.
>

> Great news ! :)
> I'll contact him if he does not contact me. If everything works
> correctly we may have a chance to enter the next stable release...
>
> Just another point, what did the idea of a new maintenance release of
> pgAdmin III become ?

I don't see pgAdmin1.03, instead we will have 1.2 (or 1.1? did we
already decide finally about versioning?)  I believe. There's some stuff
to do in cvs head, but quite some head bugfixing done in the last weeks
is not suitable for backporting. Additionally, 7.5 support should be
included also.

Regards,
Andreas