Windows odbc driver build

From: "Gary Doades" <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows odbc driver build
Date: 2004-07-09 19:19:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Is it possible to put up new build of the driver on the psqlodbc website?
The current binaries there are very old and a lot of changes/fixes have
been made since then.

It would be useful if at least the DLL coould be rebuilt and put on ftp
when any changes/fixes are made.

I only have VS.NET installed and am having problems with wincvs
getting the sources. I'm sure there will be a lot of Windows users that
won't be able to build from source at all.

This may become more important as the Win32 port of postgres
becomes available.

Cheers,
Gary.