Re: plperl patch

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: plperlng-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)wiw(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plperl patch
Date: 2004-06-27 20:58:02
Lists: pgsql-patches

I wrote:

> I know it's late in the day, but ...
>
> Attached is a patch and 2 replacement files for plperl. The work has
> been done under the auspices of the plperlng project on pgfoundry. The
> code (which has been through several iterations) comes from
> CommandPrompt, and has had some minor editorializing by me (spelling,
> indentation, function heading comments). It has also been reviewed
> somewhat by Abhijit Menon-Sen, who supplied a small optimization. It
> has been tested by me and by David Fetter.

My apologies. I should have tested more. It appears that the
optimization Abhijit sent us causes a memory error, at least onn my
machine. I have therefore reverted it. Please ignore the patch file
previously sent and use this one instead. The other files in my previous
post are still relevant - to save space I have not reattached them.

cheers

andrew