Re: warning missing

From: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: Greg Stark <gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: warning missing
Date: 2004-06-24 20:30:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Greg,

You don't like Java/C#. I do. There's not much point arguing about it.
You feel that abstract classes are equivalent to interfaces provided you
have multiple inheritance, I don't since I'm in favor of a totally clean
interface/implementation separation.

Now you bring in the Java security model. We could of course discuss
that and I could argue that MI was rejected for other reasons then the
one you mention. But I don't think that's going to lead anywhere.

If you feel that C++ and/or Common Lisp is a better OO language then
Java and C#, then for you it certanly is. For me it's not. Let's just
respect eachothers standpoint and end the discussion here.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hallgren