Re: Anonymous cvs access not working in pgFoundry

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Michael Paesold <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anonymous cvs access not working in pgFoundry
Date: 2004-06-19 21:22:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I have just posted the news item below on pgfoundry.

Please note that the best way to report problems with pgfoundry is via
its bug tracking system, or you can look in the Help forums, which are
conveniently linked to from the front page. I don't have time to read
-advocacy, so talking about problems there won't get my attention at least.

cheers

andrew

----------------
*Summary:* Anonymous CVS problems partly fixed
<http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=112>

We have had to change the way we do anonymous cvs/pserver access
slightly - we hit a kernel limit that was preventing any pserver access
at all.

It should work now for all projects except these, which we will try to
fix soon: autodoc, iprange, saisewak, emailadt, pglogger, oba, qtsql,
modpglogger, and kpogre.

Thanks for your patience.