Re: PHP Installation

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Rinku <rinku_pgsql(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP Installation
Date: 2004-06-19 10:42:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Dear Rinku ,

> I have been trying to get these three (Win XP, PHP4 and Apache)working
> together.

You have been prevously also advised to subscribe apropriate mailing
list. not only this you were also directed to
apachefriends.org which have a ready made combo off all that above things.
Instead of all this help you could not get it working at this point I
doubt your might.

> Sorry, I am very annoyed. My next step would be to use MySQL as well.

"My next step would be to use MySQL as well"

Those words tickles me and we on this good list feel blackmailed.
In Bhai language we would say
"Bidu bolta ki thoku idhar hi" (hindi)

Regards, Vishal