Re: hi needed help in postgres sql problem.

From: David Mitchell <david(dot)mitchell(at)telogis(dot)com>
To: K-Sudhakaran <sudhakar(at)ncb(dot)ernet(dot)in>,Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: hi needed help in postgres sql problem.
Date: 2004-06-15 20:49:19
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

Please post these to the mailing list.

The signal 12's come from not having set the CYGWIN=server environment
variable. (Read the whole thread, especially the next message:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2004-03/msg00016.php)

K-Sudhakaran wrote:
> Hi
>
> This id of yours I got from
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2004-03/msg00013.php
>
> when searching for similar user experiences of postgressql I got.
>
> Signal 12 thing. So Can you tell me how you handled that problem and why
> it is happening. What shud I do to over come that?
>
> Kindly note I am a new bee to try with this postgressql :).
>
> Thanx a lot in advance
>
> K.Sudhakaran
> K.Sudhakaran
> Office :
> #68 National Centre for Software Technology
> Electronic City,Hosur Road
> Bangalore. 561 229
> India
> Phone. 8523300 Extn 2404

David Mitchell
Software Engineer
Telogis

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: - Barry -Date: 2004-06-15 22:43:50