Re: [HACKERS] Slony-I goes BETA (possible bug)

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <jdavis-pgsql(at)empires(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Slony-I goes BETA (possible bug)
Date: 2004-06-07 13:20:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
I tend to agree with you that spurious SYNC's aren't the end of the
world. The idea of using notify to tell the syncThread somthing happened
is probably the right way to do it, but at this time a little invasive.
We need more time to investigate how to avoid notice storms during high
update activity on the master.

Jan