Re: PHP memory usage

From: Robby Russell <rrussell(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: A Palmblad <adampalmblad(at)yahoo(dot)ca>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP memory usage
Date: 2004-06-02 21:49:29
Lists: pgsql-php

Robert Treat typed this on 06/02/2004 02:45 PM:
> Interesting... I was just about to post a question regarding the differences
> between the functions mysql_query and mysql_unbuffered_query in regards to
> pg_query, but I guess this is the issue right here, and from what I can tell
> there is no php based way to work around it.
>
> Robert Treat

Yeah, that's a good point. I doubt there is a difference as to how
PostgrSQL and MySQL work under these situations.

Let me know if you figure anything out in regards to this.

Cheers,

-Robby

--
Robby Russell, | Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
Command Prompt, Inc. | http://www.commandprompt.com