Is psqlodbc what I'm looking for

From: Dianne Yumul <dianne(at)wellsgaming(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is psqlodbc what I'm looking for
Date: 2006-02-22 22:44:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello to all,

We have Postgresql 8.0.6 on a Linux (Fedora Core 4) server. We need
to create pivot tables (for auditing purposes) on the data we have
stored on the database on this server. For a while now I've been
running queries, dumping results on text files and importing them to
Excel. But sometimes the data does not fit on one sheet.

Excel has a way of querying the database but it needs an odbc driver,
is psqlodbc this driver? And does it compile and work on Mac OS X
(10.4.5 and 10.3.9)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dianne