Re: libpq and libecpg problems on MacOs-X (Panther/10.3.3)

From: Benjamin Reed <ranger(at)befunk(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard(at)brainstorm(dot)co(dot)uk>,pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq and libecpg problems on MacOs-X (Panther/10.3.3)
Date: 2004-05-20 18:03:32
Lists: pgsql-ports
Tom Lane wrote:

> ISTM we had specifically rejected the prior version of this (the one
> from Ben Reed) for some reason, which I do not recall at the moment.
> If the archives were up, I'd go look, but in the meantime please do
> not apply.

I had thought it was only because the "marking something as a module or
not" thing was a big change and needed more review, but honestly I don't
recall either, and I was having trouble finding the previous discussion
in list archives.

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. RangerRick
ranger(at)befunk(dot)com / http://ranger.befunk.com/