Re: Replace function ...

From: Benoît BOURNON <benoit(dot)bournon(at)adelis(dot)com>
To: Kornelije <krabuzin(at)foi(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replace function ...
Date: 2004-05-19 10:24:19
Lists: pgsql-sql
I try to reencode postgresql db ... all is running ... in your shell :

- pg_dump db  -f fileout

- iconv fileout i do not remember parameters but iconv converts the file.

- createdb db -U unicode (for example)

- pgsql db < fileout_converted

We change previous year the encoding of this website : www.ape-europe.org
'iso' to 'utf8' for problems of eastern countries ...
all is running ...

maybe you can try ...