Win32 GiST

From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey(at)refractions(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Win32 GiST
Date: 2004-05-18 16:56:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

FYI, Win32 Hackers:
Some of the PostGIS users have started compiling PostGIS under the CVS
version. Great news, in that they can compile and run simple spatial
things using the Windows native. The main outstanding issue is that
large GiST indexes are failing to build.
Something to take note of as development continues.
Paul

--
__
/