POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL

From: Rodrigo Padula <rodrigopadula(at)sagraluzzatto(dot)com(dot)br>
To: GRUPO POSTGRESQL - ADVOCACY <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: POSTGRESQL - BRAZIL
Date: 2004-05-17 18:48:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello, I am Brazilian!

I participate in the development lists and of users here of Brazil.

I am being devoted the use, development and popularization here in Brazil.
I am helping in the elaboration of shirts and of the site of
POSTGRESQL.ORG.BR.

He would like my data to be added in "Advocacy & Marketing Team"

Rodrigo Padula (Brazilian Portuguese language contact)
E-mail: rodrigopadula(at)sagraluzzatto(dot)com(dot)br

If possible I also want to help in the development and maintenance of
the site postgresql.org and advocacy.postgresql.org

*       RODRIGO PADULA DE OLIVEIRA         *
*  BACHARELANDO EM SISTEMAS DE INFORMAÇÃO  *
*    FACULDADE METODISTA GRANBERY - FMG    *
*             JUIZ DE FORA - MG            *

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Scott RibeDate: 2004-05-18 03:39:41