Another 'portal' status update

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Another 'portal' status update
Date: 2004-05-17 14:42:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

I implemented the two changes proposed here: preview for news / events
and marking of the translations that need to be updated. Preview is
available on edit and translation forms and works by opening a popup
window which uses the site's CSS, as obviously preview makes more sense
*before* the changes actually hit the DB.

I didn't touch the comment editing interface as couldn't quite
understand whether anything is needed to be changed there.

Admin part is still accessible on
http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/
Login: test
Pass: test

I'll probably start work on generating the static mirror and will also
try to create some sort of documentation on translatons.