Design Rough Take 2

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Design Rough Take 2
Date: 2004-05-13 19:42:03
Lists: pgsql-www
After a little reworking I've come up with

  http://ehpg.net/~gavinr/pgsql/template2.html

I intend to do graphical tabs and what not, if we continue down the road
of developing this concept for the site.  I'd like to get some sort of
consensus of the value of continuing to develop this design direction
vrs dropping it to move in another direction.  I'm leaving for a
vacation Amsterdam on Monday and will be gone for 2 weeks.  Because of
my current work schedule, I won't be able to do much more until after I
get back.

Gavin