Re: Design Rough

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Design Rough
Date: 2004-05-13 06:29:48
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi!

Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> This is a very rough concept of an idea I've been toying with for the
> new site.  Feedback is requested so I can fine tune it.  I'm working on
> a homepage version of it.
>
> http://ehpg.net/~gavinr/pgsql/template.html

Looks cool!

Now on to the problems:
1) I suggest doing a fixed (in pt, probably) font-size. Current 'small' has very
different sizes in MSIE 6 and Mozilla (OK in Mozilla, too big in MSIE).
2) Top menu should have a means to highlight the current position. Can you also
paly with making it in some sort of tabs?
3) Search box, mirror selection, language selection.