Re: bug report

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Krzysztof Kajkowski <cayco(at)studencka(dot)pl>, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: 2004-05-12 19:29:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Krzysztof Kajkowski wrote:

>W liście z śro, 12-05-2004, godz. 12:17, blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
>pisze:
>

>>So, it seems that it still occurs... I'll try to reproduce this tonight.
>>Maybe a backtrace of the process would help.
>>If you have some time, launch pgadmin3 in gdb like this:
>>gdb pgadmin3
>>then type "run"
>>Reproduce the crash and when it segfault, type "bt" in the gdb window and send the output.
>>

>Here it goes:
>
>#0 0x08501420 in wxWindowBase::GetId ()
>#1 0x08448b24 in gtk_window_event_event_callback ()
>#2 0x4024c864 in _gtk_marshal_B

to me it's another bug... It's the one related to this:
open the sql window, modify it, don't launch and just quit it.
pgA3 will ask if you want to save or not, if you click on "no" it crashes.
The segfault is not due to any kind of dropped object.
Can you confirm this ?
Andreas, what is the status of this one ? I can't remember... When it
was on the top of the stack, I tried looking at it and it seems pgA3 did
not crashed while traced... It make me thought some object was
unproperly destroyed too fast which effectively made the "GetId" fail...

>>P.S. Please, always CC to the list, you will get a more efficient help ;)
>>

>sory, wrong button :-)

No problem with it... That's just for you and may be others suffering
from the same issue ;)

Regards,
Raphaël