Re: Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to
Date: 2004-05-12 16:21:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi ,

> Thank you for the PDF file though it does work for me.

I am glad that my work was of some help

> There should be no need to copy all files under lib into system
> directory.  This may cause some problem when upgrading pgsql.  One can
> simply set the PATH to it as for the bin directory.

This has been corrected in latest doc at

http://vishalkashyap.speedpost.net/

Looking forward for more inputs from others

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status
Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Subject: Re: mingw configure failure detection
Previous:From: Thomas SwanDate: 2004-05-12 15:55:59