Re: Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to
Date: 2004-05-12 16:21:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi ,

> Thank you for the PDF file though it does work for me.

I am glad that my work was of some help

> There should be no need to copy all files under lib into system
> directory.  This may cause some problem when upgrading pgsql.  One can
> simply set the PATH to it as for the bin directory.
This has been corrected in latest doc at

Looking forward for more inputs from others

Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap(at)jabber(dot)org
ICQ :      264360076
Yahoo  IM: mailforvishal(at)yahoo(dot)com
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
pgsql=# select marital_status from vishals_life;

Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Subject: Re: mingw configure failure detection
Previous:From: Thomas SwanDate: 2004-05-12 15:55:59