Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Date: 2004-05-12 08:30:14
Lists: pgsql-www
Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
> Looks very good to me - nice work. The only couple of things I noticed
> in my 10 minutes tour are:
>
> - The 7.4 docs are not listed on the docs page

Yes, and that's exactly the thing I called "content- and design-related issues".
Someone'll have to go over the templates and sync 'em with the current site.

This someone should also probably be a native English speaking, unlike me.

> - You cannot preview news/events from the admin pages (at least, I
> couldn't see how)

Hmm. I can add a preview feature as a JS popup window which will use the site's
CSS. How does this sound?

BTW, have anyone tried submitting / editing anything? This is a separate test
DB, so the current pg.org will not be affected...