Status update on "new" website, testing needed

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Status update on "new" website, testing needed
Date: 2004-05-11 20:13:12
Lists: pgsql-www
Greetings.

Well, looks like I've finished working on all the interactive parts of the
website (i.e. forms submissions and admin part).

Admin part is accessible on
http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/admin/
Login: test
Pass: test

All the functionality of the current website is ported + (obviously)
translations management for news/events/surveys + docs comment moderation added.

Form submits on user level work, too.

For testing purposes I've set it up to send various emails to the pgsql-www
list, they'll have links to http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org/ inside.

Please thoroughly test this and submit any bugs found.

The only big *programming* part left is static website generation, after this
only content- and design-related issues will be left.

Have fun.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Euler Taveira de OliveiraDate: 2004-05-11 22:01:50