Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to
Date: 2004-05-11 19:13:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

I was successfull today with installation of MinGW MinSys and then
compilation of  PostgreSQL on an
WindowsXP SP1.

I have documented all my  steps for my convinience and would like to
know if someone else needs it or more appropriatly
would the document be accepted as PostgreSQL Windows How to ?

If this has been already done then sorry I waisted you and  mine time.

Suggestions / Comments / Ideas Most welcome

Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap(at)jabber(dot)org
ICQ :      264360076
Yahoo  IM: mailforvishal(at)yahoo(dot)com
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
pgsql=# select marital_status from vishals_life;

Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

                  ( 0_0 )

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date