Re: pgFoundry Open For Business

From: Rick Gigger <rick(at)alpinenetworking(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgFoundry Open For Business
Date: 2004-05-07 19:03:14
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces pgsql-www

This is a huge improvement over GBorg! I feel much more comfortable
with this than I ever did with GBorg. GBorg always seemed very
unfriendly and the crusty look and feel at first made me wonder how
legitimate it was as a source for serious projects. I realize now that
it housed some great projects but I think the new GForge based site will
be much, much better especially for people new to postgres.