CLUSTER not working

From: Steve <Steve(at)nospam(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-general"(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CLUSTER not working
Date: 2004-05-01 16:58:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I've been trying to cluster some large tables (more than 10 million
records) and this is the error I keep getting:

"ERROR: expected both swapped tables to have TOAST tables"

and it just stops! Please can someone explain what this means? How do
I fix it? I can find *no* reference whatsoever on the internet.
Thanks!