Re: Plan for feature freeze?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Plan for feature freeze?
Date: 2004-04-30 23:17:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Why don't we just set a freeze of August 1st? Give everyone just a
little extra time. No float. If it doesn't make
it by August 1st, it doesn't make it.

This could also lead to other things. For example if we have Win32 and
PITR calling it 7.5 is a mistake (IMHO) it should
be 8.0 etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Sincerely,