Re: [pgADMIN] Windows - can't type some polish

From: Tomasz Kubacki <j23tom(at)j23tom(dot)myftp(dot)org>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgADMIN] Windows - can't type some polish
Date: 2004-04-27 08:42:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andreas Pflug wrote:

>> In query tool can't type some polish (non-ascii) characters with 'alt
>> + character' key combination (f.e. these not work: alt + l , alt +
>> n , alt + x, alt + z).
>>
> Windows 2K, pgAdmin III 1.0.2
> These are keyboard shortcuts. Use Alt-GR for alternate keys, this
> should be standard on polish keyboards too.

As i said only SOME polish characters won't write. f.e ALT-GR + o
ALT-GR + a works fine.
I can "cut & paste" these letters which not work . The problem seems
to be only in the query window (f. e. in Edit Grid tool all shotcuts
works fine).

In standard "polish programmers keyboard" polish characters could be
reached by right alt + character or CTRL + left Alt + character - both
methods do not work with these characters i mentioned in my first email.

Hope this helps and thanks for replay.

regards,

Tomek

PS: Sorry if my first email wasn't clear enought