Re: psql can't start

From: Harald Armin Massa <ghum(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Андрей Репко <repko(at)sart(dot)must-ipra(dot)com>, psql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql can't start
Date: 2004-04-22 18:34:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hello,

>LOG: next transaction ID: 469; next OID: 17208
>LOG: select() failed in statistics buffer: Unknown error
>LOG: database system is ready
>LOG: select() failed in statistics collector: Unknown error
>LOG: statistics collector process (PID 2200) was terminated by signal 1

I had the same errors. With different OIDs, of course.

Problem was: net limiter. That is software that limits transfer speed
for individual Applicahtion.

In the archives there is also mentioned some Virus scanner with same effect.

So I suggest that you double check ALL network related programms on that
machine

Harald

Attachment Content-Type Size
ghum.vcf text/x-vcard 366 bytes