[Fwd: Server Upgrade: Neptune - Saturday, April 24th]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: Server Upgrade: Neptune - Saturday, April 24th]
Date: 2004-04-21 17:07:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

Just had a thought... I'm still getting these from AMS. Probably
because we've got an AMS account with my name on it for lodging issues with.

Would it be better for AMS to be updated with the pgsql-www@ email
address or something as I'm focused elsewhere these days.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift