progress update, some questions

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: progress update, some questions
Date: 2004-04-21 12:33:51
Lists: pgsql-www
Greetings.

I almost finished the work on user-level form submits (surveys, bugs,
doc comments, events and news) and have a few questions.

1) Is 'active' field in 'events' table really needed? Maybe just
consider the events with end date in the future as valid?
2) Bug submit through the website just increments some sequence but the
bug itself is not stored in the database. Is this the expected
behaviour? What came out of a lengthy discussion about a "real" bug tracker?
3) There is *no* moderation at all for the doc comments, I suppose? You
know why PHP's have such a good signal-to-noise ratio? Here is the
reason: http://lists.php.net/group.php?group=php.notes

pgsql-www by date