Re: Jdbc/postgres performance

From: "Rohit_Behl" <Rohit_Behl(at)infosys(dot)com>
To: "Rohit_Behl" <Rohit_Behl(at)infosys(dot)com>, "Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Jdbc/postgres performance
Date: 2006-10-18 11:58:29
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi

I made the following changes to the conf file:

enable_indexscan = true

enable_seqscan = false

We also have a large amount of data being inserted into our tables. I was just wondering if this could have an impact on the inserts since I guess this change is on the database.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Rohit