Re: blob without largeobject api

From: Edoardo Ceccarelli <eddy(at)axa(dot)it>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: blob without largeobject api
Date: 2004-04-06 12:36:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I was thinking to get this chance and drop the Resin pool to start using
Postgres one for all database connections in my app.
Can you give me some hints about its reliability and point me some
example code?

Thanks again
Edoardo
PS: the procedure to clean up not referenced LO's would be needed also
using LargeObjectAPI?